THE CHOICE ADVICE SERVICE IS NO LONGER IN OPERATION
Feel free to use the information on this site, however it will not be updated and may quickly be out of date. All enquiries should be directed to Kirklees Pupil Admissions.
Some of this information is from outside sources – it may be that these organisations have more up to date information on their own websites. Leaflets produced by KIAS may not be updated as of February 2016.
Hover over each title and click to access the information
1. Attainment vs Attendance (©East Sussex County Council)
2. Christian Ethos Statement (©Church of England)
3. Class Size Evidence Report (©Coram Legal)
4. Coram – How to Guide School Admissions Appeals Jan 2015 (©Coram Legal)
5. Excepted Pupils (School Admissions Code)
6. The Importance of Developing Community for Children (©Circles of Learning)
7. Improving attendance at school (Department for Education)
8. Joseph Rowntree Org – Out Of School Club Benefits (©Joseph Rowntree Foundation)
9. Punctuality (KIAS)
10. Regular school attendance (©Kirklees)
11. School Appeal Digest (©Schoolappeals.org.uk)
12. Walking speed – children (©DTU Engineering)