What is Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Disability?
A young person who has special educational needs may:
- Find it harder to learn than other people of their age
- Face challenges that make it hard to go to school or college
- Need extra or different support to learn
A young person who has a disability may:
- Have problems with their health
- Find it harder to do things than other people
There have been some changes to how things work – click on the link below to see what:
If you are still in high school click the 11-16 picture, if you’ve left school to go somewhere else, click the 16-25 one.